6 in 1 Combo Tour
FRENCH QUARTER GHOST, PIRATE, VOODOO AND WITCH TOUR HISTORY
During this voodoo, witch, ghost, pirate, and New Orleans vampire tour, you make your way through the historic French Quarter to see haunted buildings such as Lafitte’s Blacksmith shop, Lalaurie Manion, Pirates Alley, and May Baileys. You will learn about ghosts, the pirate Jean Laffite, voodoo, murder, and vampires. Be sure to bring a camera you never know when a ghost will show up.
Voodoo, Witches, Ghosts, Murder, Pirates, Vampire Tour!
Discover the haunted history of one of the oldest cities in America. Learn the truth about Voodoo, Vampire Lore, Pirates, and the Occult in New Orleans. If you are most interested in Voodoo check out our Voodoo & Cemetery Tour.
- Guided Tour of the French Quarter with a licensed Historian guide.
- Visit several of the most haunted houses in New Orleans – including the Lalaurie Mansion, Laffite’s Blacksmith Shop, Omni Royal, and many more.
- Visit the convent where all of the New Orleans vampire lore originated on this New Orleans Haunted Tour.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Gratuity to guide (optional)
Know Before You Book
- Tour is suitable for guests of all ages.
- Admission to all attractions visited included in the price.
- Cancellations for a full refund or reschedules are allowed up to 24 hours prior to the activity. Within 24 hours of activity, no refunds or reschedules will be allowed, regardless of circumstances.
Time: 6:30pm to 8:00pm and 8:30PM to 10:00PM
Location: New Orleans Ghost Adventures, 620 Decatur Street Suite #600
(Look for the red tour booth) Book Now »